Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Benefit Holiday Set 2015: Real Cheeky Party Swatches and Review

           Benefit released their holiday kits for the year last September, but they only came out in the Philippines two weeks ago. Oh well, better late than never, right? They all looked super beautiful, but the one I was most interested in was their blush kit, "Real Cheeky Party". I'm currently in my cheek product phase, so this set seemed like it was a perfect match for me!



Packaging:

          I was pleasantly surprised to see that the set came in a tin box, because I was expecting it to come in a box made of hard cardboard. The set contains the following specific products:

Rockateur Full Size (5.0g)
Dandelion Face Powder Medium (4.0g)
Sugarbomb Face Powder Medium (6.0g)
CORALista Face Powder Medium (5.0g)
Hoola Bronzer Medium (5.0g)
Watt's Up Highlighter Small (1.5g)
They're Real! Push-Up Eyeliner Deluxe Sample (0.36g)
They're Real! Lengthening Mascara Deluxe Sample (3.0g)





Swatches:



As a first impression, the products I'm the most excited about are the Rockateur, Watt's Up!, and the Hoola.

I'm not gonna open the mascara yet, but the wand looks the same as the full size They're Real! mascara, only shorter.

(image taken from amazon: http://bit.ly/1O6Hi55)


A downside to this set, along with many other Benefit sets is that they're not very travel-friendly. They're very bulky, and because of the tin box, they're also relatively heavy. However, the highlighter, mascara and eyeliner can be taken out of the set and carried around alone with ease, and you can pop out the blushes and bronzer and put them into a magnetic palette if you want to use them alone.

This set is 2,400 pesos, which in my opinion is a good price for the set because the full size Rockateur blush alone is 1,600 Php! I plan to buy a different set next time, if my budget allows it. Let me know if you want a review on a specific product in this kit!

Do I like this product? Yes!

Will I repurchase? No, because I don't think I'll need to. I'll just buy the full size versions of my favorite products in the kit if I try something I really like. However, I do recommend this kit to anyone who wants to give themselves a treat!

NOTE: I bought this product with my own money, and I was not paid to review this product. All opinions stated are my own. If you have any inquiries or recommendations, comment down below or email me at julianacobacha@gmail.com

Happy (early) Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik